Attack of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ruler Clan's Weapons

2 posters

Go down

The Ruler Clan's Weapons Empty The Ruler Clan's Weapons

Post by Alex Ruler Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Name: Konoha's Vegence
Original Name: Chakra Binding Chains
Owner: Alex Ruler
Appearance: (see picture in my signature)
Length: Up to fifteen feet
Width: Chain Link
Material: Chain Link
Weight: about 2 lbs
Abilities: can extend and ensare opponents. Can be used to block, deflect, and for movement.
Info:
Alex first got the Chakra Binding Chains while travelling to increase his knowledge from an unknown person. He trained the weapon into an extension of body, often combining it with his on jutsus to make powerful techniques even more powerful. The Chains literally became an extension of his body during a training session with his brother. During their fight, Kenhan used a technique that caused the chains to permanently bind to Alex's molecular level. Despite attempts by Damion and The Konoha Anbu Medical Teams, the Chains were fused. Alex decided Kenhan had cursed him, but he was going to do like the Heroes of Past and turn that curse into a gift. That's exactly what he's done.

Name: Spiral Kunai
Original Name: Chakram
Appearance: The Ruler Clan's Weapons FrozenChakram
Length: 12 Inches in diameter
Width:
Material: Steel
Weight: less than one pound
Abilities: Can be used for cutting.
Info:
This is a weapon left to Alex by his father at birth. His mother gave it to Damion, The Hokage, for sage keeping. Damion has it in his office. Damion will hand this item to Alex shortly.

Name: Ruler Clan Leo Armor
Original Name: Leo Armor
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Length: 5'7"
Width: covers Alex's entire body
Material: Adamantium
Weight: 100 lbs
Abilities:
The Ruler Clan Leo Armor is a transformation weapon. It cloaks the user's body in Lion Like Armor and gives them increased speed, strength, and stamina. Their chakra is blocked in this form, though the Leo Armor allows Summoning Jutsu without using chakra as long as the user has a contract bound with the lions. All increases are 2x the User's Rank
Info:
Alex was awarded this armor by his Lion Partner, SaberLeo. The armor is stored in a wrist device invented by SaberLeo's ancestors. The device is fashioned into a watch, courtesy of Kenhan Ruler

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

The Ruler Clan's Weapons Empty Re: The Ruler Clan's Weapons

Post by Ken Akushi Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 pm

I do not see a picture for the first weapon and I do believe the second weapon is overrated. How is it an A Rank Weapon if it only used for cutting abilities.

Ken Akushi
Admin

https://aotb.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:27 pm

You know what the first weapon looks like Curly Top. And the Chakram is A Ranked due to be being extremely hard to use without injuring yourself. Read up on it before you knock it, dude.

Alex Ruler
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Akushi Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Approved I guess, and I did read bruh.

Ken Akushi
Admin

https://aotb.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down