Attack of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I RANT AT CARTOON NETOWORK

2 posters

Go down

I RANT AT CARTOON NETOWORK Empty I RANT AT CARTOON NETOWORK

Post by Shaoni Mon May 02, 2011 9:59 am

I am angry at Cartoon Network. I never watch cartoons anymore, but here today I decided to go check out what they were running of shows on their webpage. What the fuck.

Ben 10? Seriously? That shit was mildly amusing in the beginning if not extremely corny, but holy fuck, why do they still make it? And what's with all the shitty flash-things? Like, I watched a single episode of some shit called "Phanthomas" and my eyes were like burning, it felt like somebody was seriously gouging at them with a rusty spike or something. And I don't get why people watch that Total Drama shit. Maybe I could understand it if smallshits watched it, but when I look up the Youtube comments for an episode I see adults and teens seriously discussing it.

Hot daing.

What happened to Time Squad? That thing was the shit, man, fuckin' nostalgic thinkin' of it again. And stuff like Duel Masters and Medabots ain't bein' shown no more. Why da fuck do they remove the only shows actually worth eyeballing?!

That is all.
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

I RANT AT CARTOON NETOWORK Empty Re: I RANT AT CARTOON NETOWORK

Post by Soviet Jesus Mon May 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Two words adventure....time

Soviet Jesus

Back to top Go down

I RANT AT CARTOON NETOWORK Empty Re: I RANT AT CARTOON NETOWORK

Post by Shaoni Mon May 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Yes.