Attack of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just sayin

3 posters

Go down

Just sayin Empty Just sayin

Post by Shikazurui Fri May 06, 2011 6:19 pm

The training rules for Jutsu just seem way to high. And the starting amount of jutsu just seems too low. The Training rules make it seem like your an exceptional site and everyone regularly posts at least 500 words every post. I know this isn't my site and all but I'm just saying that yes, even though S ranks are powerful 2,500 words are just pushing it. 500 words for a D rank is pushing it. D ranks can be as weak as an E rank. The system needs re-thinking IMO. You can consider my opinion if you want.

Addressing Susano'O, It only drains nearly all of your chakra until you start to gain control over it. In other words you should be more worried about people being able to summon the full body even if they just learned the technique. They should also know it looks differently for everyone, ie. Sasuke's was a purple demon like creature where Itachi's was a knight in armour.

And no, i'm not simply here to criticize how you do things, I'm also here to role-play but people do have different opinions when they've been in different backgrounds.

Shikazurui

Back to top Go down

Just sayin Empty Re: Just sayin

Post by Shaoni Sat May 07, 2011 8:00 am

500 words a post in a serious roleplay is average. 2000 isn't a lot, either. : P But I guess this is more of a combat PR after all.
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikazurui Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 am

Um...that was for training topics.....not fighting other people Shaoni. It's not an average. This site has no average minimum. To me it's like the site's saying yeah, we aren't really worried about what rank you are, but your gonna be posting this much to train.

Shikazurui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaoni Sat May 07, 2011 5:54 pm

I know this has no "average", but 500 words isn't a lot. At least not in a regular training topic. It took characters in the canon days to master, and you won't cover a weeks training in 200 words.
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikazurui Sat May 07, 2011 8:36 pm

This isn't that canon. And most I've ever seen demanded for a D rank was maybe 150. E rank being 0, C being 250, B being 350 and S being 450 or something like that. But then again site's I'm on also demand an rp sample and on one you need to actually train to master your tails as a Jinchuriki. It's like 1000 every tail.

Shikazurui

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Akushi Sat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Yes we know this but did you take into account about the manipulation of the technique you have to master and understanding the content of the technique itself. It takes days to be able to perform a technique and to master it?

Ken Akushi
Admin

https://aotb.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikazurui Sat May 07, 2011 9:52 pm

I did. But I also took into account that days can go by in a matter of seconds in a text-based rp.

Shikazurui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaoni Sun May 08, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah, but 200 words is just about a paragraph in my average post out of combat. If you could master a D rank with 150 words, I'd have every single jutsu : p
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikazurui Sun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Hence why you cap how many jutsu one can have.

Shikazurui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaoni Mon May 09, 2011 10:05 am

Still, it takes out the roleplaying element. It's a roleplaying forum, not a get-ever-jutsu-as-fast-as-you-can-and-pwn-everybody-game..
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum