Attack of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules of AOTB

Go down

The Rules of AOTB Empty The Rules of AOTB

Post by Ken Akushi Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 pm

The Rules of AOTB are meant to keep the members and its staff happy and meant to keep everyone from hating each other and such. If you have a problem with any of these rules please PM an Admin with the details of why you disagree with a rules. Thanks for taking the time for reading this little intro to our rules.

1. Respect all members of the site and staff.
We here of the site do not want to see all this arguing on our rps and CB discussions. If you have a problem take it to the PMS but be sure not to brake any of the rules in the PMS. If the bickering does not stop and is plain annoying and pointless take it to a staff member.

2. No God Modding and or Meta-Gaming
God Modding is where a player makes himself superior no matter what the case is by auto hitting and such. We do not want this on our forums. Meta-Gaming is where you yourself know something out of RP ( Like A Persons Plans ), and then act like your character knew this all along in RP. This is hated also.

3. No Killing without permission of the other player unless it is strictly a killing topic and is stated in the title.
Do I really have to explain man? If I have to I will come back and detail this later.

4. Do not post in Private RP's unless
specifically invited, And also do try to avoid spaming topics with OOC, thats what
the chat and OOC sections are for.
If a Topic has [ Private ] in the title then you cannot RP there without an invitation. Please make sure you do this if you want a topic private, if it is not and someone unwanted joins he has the right to RP.

5. Do not be Racist or degrade any member of the site in any way,shape and or fashion. If so is on purpose you most likely will be banned.
Believe me... You Dont want none of the Ban-A-Rang, or my BanHammer, or my... screw it I got a whole Ban Arsenal.

Ken Akushi
Admin

https://aotb.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down